With eight days left in September, Hyundai has announced program enhancements on two vehicles, the 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited and the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T Limited. Now at Castlegar Hyundai, there is a $5,000 total cash price adjustment on the 2016 Sonata and $4,000 on the Santa Fe, our most popular vehicle.
The Hyundai Sonata Limited includes some useful and desirable features:
- Bi-Xenon high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights with high-beam assist, meaning the headlights will automatically switch from high-beam to low-beam with the approach of an oncoming vehicle.
- Adaptive cruise control, which allows you to set your desired distance between your vehicle and a vehicle ahead, and the car will adjust its speed automatically to maintain that distance.
- Autonomous emergency braking, allowing the Sonata to detect objects and apply hard braking to avoid a collision.
- Lane departure warning, which provides a warning if your vehicle crosses out of its lane without the turn signal on.
- Front ventilated seats, providing additional comfort on warm days.
- A premium Infinity sound system with nine speakers.
- Memory seats and memory mirrors so that return to your desired position with the touch of a button.
The Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, aside from its driver-safety technology, panoramic sunroof, and leather seating, adds an eight-inch, touch-screen navigation system, a 12-speaker premium sound system, HID headlights and a smart power liftgate, which will automatically open if you stand next to it with the keys in your pocket. Check out a video product review of the Santa Fe here.
Castlegar Hyundai is excited to extend these special offers to our customers for the rest of September. Call us at (250) 365-5200 to arrange a viewing or email us
with any questions.